WeeZ floats!
bath baby
In the interests of science, I thought it was vitally important to test the limits of WeeZ's buoyancy. As it turns out, the mass volume of chubbles on the boy render him very bouyant indeed. The above picture doesn't quite capture his less-dense-than-water nature. I put a finger under the back of his head -- his head being all full of brains and naughty thoughts &c. -- and guided him around in a circle. His body was chubbly enough to break the water's surface all the way down to his feet. After a good 15 min. of testing, I came up with the following proposition: If B(C) --> B(F), where B is baby, C is the quality of chubbles and F is the quality of floating. An inductive corollary is that baby without chubbles should sink. I was, however, unable to obtain a skinny baby or even a control baby for this experiment, and the cats were unwilling to act as a weak analog. Damn my feeble labaratory budget!
jzw


<< Home