Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blink of an Eye

Zach was chowing down on some carrots when the doorbell rang. It was the Arborist, who had just finished his work and was ready to be paid. I laid Zach down on the floor, and went into the other room to write the check. Less than 5 minutes later, I returned to this scene....



Apparently, the elephant was singing sweet lullabies in his ear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...we have that elephant, too. Do you think your elephant can teach our elephant how to sing Gabby to sleep like that?

I love the evidence of the carrots, too. These solids are going to be messy, I see.

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Cricket said...

it looks sort of like a vampire elephant attack. carrot mash seems to have a bloodlike redness.

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter