Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Pour one out for the cutest baby ever

If you are reading this blog, then you are, without out a doubt, also a blogger and most likely a baby blogger. As you see from the extensive list to the right, we have a lots of bablogger friends in our lives. And from them, I have learned ever so much -- what Jenny McCarthy is like in real life, what to do when identical triplets show up at the door, the art of teaching babies downward dog, how to sneak past pesky child labor laws... and so much more.

But there is one thing that stands out. One undeniable truth. A fundamental component of parenthood; the foundation for all our actions.

Not so deep down, you think your baby is the cutest, sweetest, bestest, adorablest, baby ever. You do. Really, really do. You probably don't admit it, but I can tell. And you know what else? I do, too.

Here's to you, and YOUR cutest baby in the world!!


(This photo was from the old days, before Dr. Brown made us eliminate milk from his diet. Still trying to get to the bottom -- HA -- of this poop problem.)

7 Comments:

Blogger VDV Family said...

He is a cutie pie indeed, as well as the baby leader in our small cohort of baby bloggers. Blog on little fellow!

12:53 PM

 
Blogger ErinBW said...

Thank YOU for being my inspiration for all of this!! Way back when I was preggo you told me I should do a blog. I scoffed, "Me, a blog? This baby doesn't need her own blog!" Little did I know what having a baby does to you...

12:57 PM

 
Blogger The Keenans said...

Yes, it was you, Weez and Zparents who got us all started - and it's a good thing...how else could we share all of these cute pictures of our adorable babies?

7:06 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

I can see how we all think that our babies are the cutest in the world as they all are adorable. Funny thing is that we all also thought our babies were cute when the were newborns. Must have been the hormones that made us think that skinny, scrunched up, red, large nosed little creatures were cute -- that's what Aden looked like anyway.

11:01 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

So what are you giving Z these days for calcium? Just wondering b/c Aden is on the no milk diet too.

4:17 PM

 
Blogger ZParents said...

Bones. Specifically, chicken bones.

9:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I'm reading the blogs with no bambino of my own? Does Charlie count?

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter