Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Gym Rat


footsie anyone? Posted by Hello

WeeZ has experienced a speedy recovery from last week's nagging cold. WeeZ attributes this to his vigor and vitality. Where do these healthful qualities come from? Z follows the dictates of Jack LaLane's Fitness for Infants regime. There are daily pushups, leg kicks, and many other important elements to his routine. WeeZ has provided us with a couple of poses for the blog. If you would like to see step-by-step photos of his routine, so you may follow along, please click this link.


Big guns Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger The Stovalls said...

Fancy Shmancy tummy time pic. I think Zach and Logan are going to have to duke it out to see who really does have the biggest guns! I hear Logan has been training with Rocky on The Contender. :) Julie

7:50 PM

 
Blogger John Todd said...

Would not even be close, Logan is lean mean fighting machine. We can sit them down this weekend and see who wins. That is if he learns to sit up by then. OK, maybe I'm not being realistic.

8:58 AM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Love the "I might barf" shirt (only to be seen in the extra photos)! He should have been wearing that when he came to the hospital to visit Aden. Then at least my mom would have been warned! Do they make that shirt in "I might pee on you while you're changing my diaper" Julie

10:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter