Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Monday, April 18, 2005

If Thine Eye Offends Thee...


"ouchers" Posted by Hello

The boy managed to gouge his eye half out with his pointy, pointy fingers. There was a good deal of yowling, I'm told, and a late afternoon visit to the doctor. Z got a drop of iodine in his eye, and his first experience with a blacklight. Hopefully it will be his last until his nihilistic phase around 2034, when a blacklight will bring some sense of warmth inside the black walls of his dorm room. He had to wear a patch. Eye scratches, nicotine addiction - there's a patch for everything now. The upside is he looks like a baby pirate, and everybody loves a pirate.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure Dad's proud of his baby pirate. Argh. I'd make a pirate joke, but I'm not that funny. --Brit

11:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2034 - and he's still in a dorm room??? Is the Wee Z a tiny slacker?

Z Bubbie

5:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm already quite fond of Z. but if he's still in a black dorm room in 2034 i will declare him my hero. rage on!

9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter