Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

3) Grabby Gus: Z is mastering the fine of grabby grab. Grampa's beard, dad's glasses, a plastic grocery bag, etc. Then he shakes whatever he grabs. Please, don't grab mommy's earrings anymore!

4) Travel Tips: If you were lucky enough to sit next to WeeZ and I during our flight home, please remember these few key points. Southwest planes are not equipped with baby changing trays. Babies that eat during takeoff and landing (so you won't have to hear their precious squall) will poo. Southwest seats are very narrow. Therefore, feel blessed that only WeeZ's feet landed in your lap during a changing, and not the whole diaper load.


undeniable joyousness  Posted by Hello

5) Dreamland Diaries: While in CA, Weez slept in a little bed on the other side of the room from our bed. At home, Z sleeps just a few inches from us in his co-sleeper. We, all 3, enjoyed the space, so when we came home, Wee was kicked out of our room and into his. After only 3 nights in his own room, guess what! WeeZ slept a NINE hour night before he demanded some food. That, or I didn't hear hear his wails. Either way, I slept well!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Stovalls said...

I hope you guys had fun. We enjoyed seeing you. For some reason we forgot to take a pic. of Aden and Z together. Can you come back? :) Julie

4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last photo of Z is the cutest! I'm so glad Zach's sleeping on his own for so long; that's wonderful. And I'm glad you can get some rest...
--Brit

5:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have long been in favor of sleeping thru the night. there's plenty of time for sleep deprivation in your 20's Z. and that sh** your doing with your hand is tRIPpy.

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter