Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Babe in Blue Bonnets


Z Tex Posted by Hello

I'm told that every Texas tot has to have a photo in a field of blue bonnets. It's a little tricky to get the shot when the tot topples over, but we got a couple good ones. Click here to see our other attempts to capture this time honored tradition.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't had time to check Zach's blog for a few days, so I was behind in enjoying the entries, but I had to compliment him on his Truly Texan bluebonnet poses. Oo, is he cute! And the bluebonnets bring out the blue in his eyes!
Grandma Sue

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter