San Diego Photo Tour
Zachary and I are enjoying the benefits of his father labors - we get to travel with his free frequent flier tickets while he stays in Austin and works like a dog. Thanks, Jesse! It sounds awful, but really, we are helping him get MORE work down by staying out of his way for a little while. Of course, this assumes he doesn't frazzle his brain with lack of sleep. (Jesse, if you are reading this, put down the diet RC, turn off the Simpsons reruns and go to bed!)
Zachary has been a good sport about all this travel. We started with a few funfilled days in San Marcos with Wil Van Der V. Wil, his mom and the two of us traveled down south to La Jolla to visit Becky and baby-in-training, Rory Marie. Zach and Wil protested the requisite car car ride by sleeping the entire time we were strolling around lovely La Jolla cove.

While at Wil's house, Zachary took over Wil's crib. He slept beautifully. I was so proud of him, I took a slew of photos of him playing in the crib. This was probably the fourth photo shoot of him on vacation - he was still tolerant, but was growing impatient with me.

Apparently, he was more impatient than I had thought, because when I finally uploaded these photos to take a look at all the precious moments caught on camera, I found evidence of Zach trying to disassemble and destroy my Canon Elph. Naughty boy!


2 Comments:
We had a fantastic time and miss you both already. Can't wait for a tour of Austin!
3:21 PM
zachary seems to have inherited his father's lack of respect for delicate electronics. healthy curiosity you say? peeshaw! healthy curiosity involves a manual. nonetheless... atta boy! rage on!
8:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home