XXX's and OOO's
Little Zacherdoodles has been practicing some of his cutest tricks to date: tiptoes, hugs and kisses!

The tiptoes started about a week ago - sometimes while he is standing, and more recently while he is walking. It's ever so cute. I am thinking of planting tulips to mark the occasion.
Cuteness knows no bounds, it seems. Yesterday, he was running sprints from my lap to the couch while pushing a cart (he, like Aden, has a strict fitness program), and each stop in my lap resulted in lots of mommy kisses. After the 5th round or so, I said, 'where's Mommy's kiss?' He stopped, turned around, and came over to give me a big wet kiss. (Unfortunately, this development coincides with some heavy nasal drainage symptomatic of this week's ill.)
I can't tell you how happy it made me. Might even be better than when he finally learned to give hugs. (Though he doesn't deign to do those on command.) These wet, germ infested kisses are objectively foul, but to me, they are gold.
The prize of the day:
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
And since I know you were already wondering these things:
No, my chld doesn't wear pants in the house.
Yes, we are listening to hip-waggling Shakira music.
No, I couldn't get a better video since I was filming it myself.
Yes, I am aware you can see all the way up my nose.


7 Comments:
Here is a kiss for Z and your nose. Smack. Don't be so hard on the vision up your nose. . . I miss the days when you gladly showed it off...Weez, I can't wait to see you and get a kiss of my own. V. cute.
Carrie
12:54 PM
The boy loves his mother - sweet! (mere - wouldn't have noticed your nostril if you hadn't mentioned it...)
2:26 PM
I want one, I want one.
To tell the truth it looked a little more like a wipe than a kiss but it's so cute, who can quibble?
7:09 PM
ZPapa recalls that you (Mere) used to walk on your tiptoes when you were pleased with yourself or saying "ha ha" to us.
11:03 PM
How cute! I would take the slobber, snot, and all too. The tip toe walk is hysterical!
2:30 PM
He is so cute!!! I never would have noticed your nose either, if you hadn't mentioned it. Hmmm...think I'll go back for another look!
7:06 PM
Very sweet. I love getting those open mouthed fish kisses too. Aden loves running around in his diaper too, but he is always scratching his booty when he does -- must like the sound of the diaper. ;)
9:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home