A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.
posted by ZParents at 10:09 PM
Who knew two boys could have SO much fun with a pink stroller! (I hope Bitsy was strapped in that stroller...)
11:56 PM
Yep -- no more stroller accidents in this house!
9:38 AM
pastels are the new black. everyone knows this.
9:31 PM
When I looked at these pics I thought, "Rare day with Z fully clothed. Then I saw the diaper-butt shot in the Spencer Stepladder pic."
10:29 PM
Is that a shirt AND pants that I see??
2:52 PM
Bitsy looks like she is just one of the boys. What an easy going little kitty! Great pics.
6:02 PM
Who needs baby dolls when you have cats??
12:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Who knew two boys could have SO much fun with a pink stroller! (I hope Bitsy was strapped in that stroller...)
11:56 PM
Yep -- no more stroller accidents in this house!
9:38 AM
pastels are the new black. everyone knows this.
9:31 PM
When I looked at these pics I thought, "Rare day with Z fully clothed. Then I saw the diaper-butt shot in the Spencer Stepladder pic."
10:29 PM
Is that a shirt AND pants that I see??
2:52 PM
Bitsy looks like she is just one of the boys. What an easy going little kitty! Great pics.
6:02 PM
Who needs baby dolls when you have cats??
12:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home