A Sveet New Svan!

After fighting with our previous high chair since Zach joined the solid foods club a year ago, we decided to ditch it and invest in a Svan. No longer do we clean one fabric layer, one plastic layer, all straps, the plastic shell, the removeable plastic tray AND the permanent plastic tray after each meal. (If it sounds excessive, it's not. Those of you who know me, know that I am not terribly obsessive about cleanliness. That chair just grabbed food, and rubbed it all over it's tiny parts when you weren't looking.) That high chair was far to high maintenance for our messy little world.
Enter Svan. Exit degunking routine. Life is simple again. So simple, I don't even mind giving Zach a bowl of spagetti to smear, slurp and slop all over his chair.


3 Comments:
Again, love the fine silver that Z eats off of every day. He is going to have expensive taste, you know?
12:03 PM
What is a Svan and where do I find one?
10:45 PM
You actually attempted to clean the old high chair??? You are a better woman than me.
12:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home