The Jury's out...
We took a bit of a hiatus from blogging last week because we were very busy with other matters. Cheifly, jury trial. Erin's mom had jury duty on a juicy personal injury case (it even turns out the plaintiff's attorney was a guest at our wedding, Mr. Doug Becker), so we were on Martinskers duty. I feared that it would be more than I could handle, two crazy babies, but turns out once everyone got used to the new arrangement, it was much more fun than just one. The boys even learned a few things -- Zach learned how to half share (he will give Martin the toy, he just won't let go of it...), and Martin decided to take on walking full time! I guess the peer pressure, or Zach's accelerated access to mutually desireable toys, brought out his competitive side. Martin has true runner's genes from his marathoning mama, though perhaps he will be a sprinter as I am pretty sure that he is already trucking at greater speeds than Zach ever has.
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
And of course, no one has to wear pants at our house!! Except on your head.


9 Comments:
I love the hat, it really brings out the blue in his eyes.
2:28 PM
It's a swim diaper!
3:18 PM
So cute. Love the boys in their car seats with their loveys.
9:35 PM
How did it feel to share your mommy's attention Z for a whole week? From the looks of it...it was a grand old time.
12:50 PM
Mer: I've gotta hand to you and your boy...I thought Martinski would be crawling to work one day!
2:05 PM
Your house must be so fun to visit!! No pants? Gotta love that.
12:52 AM
quick question - is the no pants rule only for kids or can us "adults" be that way too??
8:28 PM
You are a great tutor, Zach. Maybe we can hire you to give lessons when Luke is trying to walk. I heard you don't have a problem with child labor...
Jen
11:42 AM
Where are you Z? On vacation? You know a smart robber would check these blogs and when there are not postings, make his move!! You had better make a post or take your chances!!
11:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home