"Une, EEEEE"
All toddlers do noteably cute things. Zachary is a toddler. Therefore, I can justify telling you another cute story.
If you have read this blog at all in the last 6 months, then I don't need to tell you that Zachary loves to read books. All the time. Over and over. All day long. And he has gotten really good at participating in the story. He fills in the blanks! E.g. A cow says... "MOO!" Or, Every morning, Spot goes into the... "Carten!" Very cute, we say.
Some of his books are counting books. Within the last few days, he has gotten the concept of counting. He will poke at the page where he wants to count things, and loudly proclaim, "Une, EEE!.... Une, EEE!" Don't know how he picked up the french (certainly not my doing), or what happened to "two", but for an 18 month old to be counting by 3's, I am sufficiently impressed. Well, of course -- I'm his mom.
Counting coins is the second phase of this obsession. Here he is counting with secretary Sophie, and later checking her sticky paws for missing quarters:


6 Comments:
My goodness. Have missed my regualr updates on your fine young man. But I think y'all have satisfied me for at least a day or so.
P.S. I like reading on my throne too!
10:59 PM
Love the updates. Glad to see you back in the blogosphere.
6:52 AM
Glad you are back! Z is such a smart boy. Can't wait for the blog update when he eats a penny and mom finds it in the pooh!! ;)
12:01 PM
whatz a "carten"??
7:13 PM
I'm glad that the VDV's aren't in last place this month for updating the old blogs (: Loved hearing all of the news about the mighty Z-maister.
10:43 PM
Will Z manage my $$? He seems more thorough than me!
12:55 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home