Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A new pair of Squeakers!


Every once and a while, a boy just needs a new pair of squeakers. Jazzy kicky colors on each of your busy feet can make you feel exceptionally spry. Add to that a satisfying squeak that sounds at every step, and you have yourself not only a new pair of favorite shoes, but a new pair of favorite toys!

Lucky for those of us that don't find joy in every squeak, the squeakers can be removed. Interested in a pair for yourself? http://www.mooshutrainers.com/

In the meantime, Zach is insisting on wearing his shoes from the moment he wakes up until it's time for bed.

In fact, he is so enamoured with the shoes, he didn't even notice that he doesn't need to hold on to anything any more to go down the front stairs!!! Now that's progress.



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

8 Comments:

Blogger The Keenans said...

those are the greatest pair of kicks for kids I've ever seen! Rory must get some!

6:39 PM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

We are getting some too. Cute!

8:54 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

As a Kindergarten teacher I have to hope that they don't make those in 5 year old size!! YIKES!!

10:36 PM

 
Blogger New Orleans Work Team said...

Lets have a video of the squeaking shoes! I want to hear this so I know what I'm (thankfully) missing!

1:43 AM

 
Blogger ZParents said...

You should be able to hear them in the video on this post if you turn up the volume...

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Familia de Garcia said...

Love the new kicks!! I thought for sure the "Z man" would have insisted in pink to match his sassy stroller. :-)
Cool high chair, I can see how it is mess-free. Major bonus!

6:15 PM

 
Blogger ErinBW said...

So, is he walking around nearly nude with squeaky shoes? Now, THAT'S some video we've got to see,

12:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome shoes!I'm going to the site right now to see if they have my size, and lucky for all of youmy feet are small enough to fit into kids shoes, ha ha to all of you with canoe feet! :)

8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter