Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Z's Pals
- Little CW from CA
- Matilda, Mighty Battle Baby
- Baby Austin, CA
- Nyla Rae
- MnM, aka Mini Minner
- Lady K.
- Wil Van Der V.
- Lil' A.
- Logan T.
- Teeny D.
- Gabby C.
- Cool Hand Luke
- Daddy's 'Stache Site
- Bubbie's Fainting Goats
- Aunt Hannah's Art
- Nana's Family Album
- "the industrious ant" Much like the industrious an...
- "unencumbered" It was one of those nights that, wh...
- Fun House Wee Z
- The Wee Uniter
- Z's Book of Woes Z's Book of Woes Chapter One: The...
- "the inexorable march of time" Pictured above are ...
- I'm so tired I can't lift my head! I tire of your ...
- calluses and corns
- these feet were made for walking...
- "look but don't touch"



3 Comments:
YOWLING!!!THAT'S JUST IT!!! HE EVEN SOUNDS LIKE A CAT. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU ABOUT THOSE ANIMAL SUITS.
REV. BIJI
7:41 AM
Don't pay Biji any mind. He's just a bitter old bichon. I think Zach sounds wonderful.
Z Bubbie
7:42 AM
Personally, I think Z has some of the best thoughts I've ever heard. He is surely a genius just waiting for the world to hear his earth-shattering thoughts! :) With parents like his he has to be chatty AND smart.
8:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home