Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Handsome Devil


Handsome Devil Posted by Hello

"Babes or Babies: It all depends on the Eye!"

Z took out a personal ad in this week's edition of "Babes or Babies: It all depends on the Eye!". (Please post comments on this blog if you are interested in meeting Z for a playdate.) Here is the profile Z printed:

"Blonde, blue eyed babe, looking for play companion. Enjoys long leisurely afternoons in a swing, and staring at the ceiling fan. Rainy days are best appreciated on the couch with some hot milk, don't you think? Am most proud of the fact that I doubled my weight in only 12 weeks. To keep in shape, I enjoy punching monkeys and giraffes and kicking imaginary enemies the air. I am almost able to stand on my own two feet. Do not enjoy meaningless small talk - I prefer to communicate through grunts and squeaks. Am very affectionate, though some may call me 'clingy'. Am very close to my mother and father. Live at home, no plans to move out. Looking for strictly friendship. Here are some photos of me at home."

You can check out my friend Martin's blog at http://dandreafamilyjournal.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter