Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Boy Eats Food, World In Chaos

Mer and I returned from Keverly's wedding today and introduced WeeZ to the world of solid food. Specifically, Gerber single grain rice cereal. Understand that cereal defines a broader scope of food than Life and Special K. It also defines a powdery boxed substance that "mixes" with breastmilk to form a breastmilky sludge.

Mer coaxed the boy to try it, making all sorts of promises. He's new in the world, and has not developed a healthy sense of skepticism, so he opened wide. And, it really wasn't so bad. At least from appearances: I wasn't about to try it. Gross.


"Better than the breasteses, eh?" Posted by Hello


"You say it's delicious?" Posted by Hello


"Hold on a sec." Posted by Hello


"What's this sh*t?" Posted by Hello


"I am sorely disappointed in this whole affair." Posted by Hello


"Maybe just another bite." Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger The Stovalls said...

LOL. I'm glad to see that you switched to the baby spoon! -Julie

11:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that 4th photo KILLS me. it's in the lead for funniest thing i've seen this year.

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter