Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Nightmare Nana


What do babies dream about? More importantly, what do babies have nightmares about? I was looking through yesterday's photos, trying to think of something witty to write about, when I heard the saddest little whimpers from the other room. Zachary was in the midst of his midmorning nap (and by that I mean his 8 a.m. nap - that's midmorning for him), apparently dreaming about the saddest thing he could imagine. Whimper, snort, whimper, snort, whimper, snort... I patted his back for a little while, but he didn't wake up or stop dream crying. Was he imagining a world without bathtubs? A world where babies wear muzzles and can't chew on the tables? Perhaps a place where no one blows zurberts on your tummy? Even worse, a place with no kitties with fur to grab and eat!

Who knows what babies have nightmares about. What I wonder is, what story did Nana read him that made him have those nightmares!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Stovalls said...

Chris thinks babies dream about breasts. I told him that was just a boy thing.

10:59 PM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

I think we definitely share the same nightmare; a world without breasts (and applesauce)! -Ryan

11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter