Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Gratuitous ("Contemplative Nude") Shot

Just because.

8 Comments:

Blogger Familia de Garcia said...

Nice bum Zach! Your neighbors must LOVE you :-) Austin would be proud to know he has a buddy who loves to water the lawn too.

5:16 PM

 
Blogger John Todd said...

Looks like he is about to water the lawn, and I don't think he is going to use the hose.

7:58 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Alright, even though I'm not a fan of public nudity, no matter the age of the exhibitionist, Z does have a cute bum. I will encourage all you baby bloggers to check your neighbors for freaks though!

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

12:23 PM

 
Blogger ErinBW said...

Ah, a man and his lawn!

1:59 AM

 
Blogger Svoboda Family said...

I agree Zach, it is way too hot for clothes lately. Gotta let that bum breathe!

Jen

9:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh...now I can see what part of meredith zach inherited! Oops... am I allowed to say that???

11:03 PM

 
Blogger j.w.cohen said...

Z has Mer's elbows...right?

9:42 AM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

That would be an interesting sunscreen application. Nothing is cuter than a naked baby in the middle of summer. Heaven for the little guy, I am sure.

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter