Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Monday, July 31, 2006

A Week at Cedar Springs Farm, Part 1



WeeZ had the great pleasure of spending a week with his Bubbie, Grandad, Aunt, Uncle, and two cousins way up in the mountains of eastern Tennessee, at Cedar Springs Farm. We shot a bunch of video, but I can't figure out how to make the stoopid firewire work, and I think we garage-sold the appropriate USB cable. Such is life.
....oooooh! I hate blog software so much. I can't upload more than four pictures. Multiple posts it is.

Top pond

New path

View from upstairs

A boy, an inflatable giraffe pool, and two miniature mules


7 Comments:

Blogger ErinBW said...

Beautiful photos!!

12:32 PM

 
Blogger Familia de Garcia said...

Kind of reminds me of a few nights in TJ, the only thing missing is a donkey.

8:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...super pretty scenery! Can't wait for the rest of the posts!

10:10 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Holy cow, that is beautiful! And a boy with an inflatable giraffe and gratuitous mini-donkeys makes for great blog photo-foder! :)

11:55 AM

 
Blogger The Keenans said...

Great pictures...did you find any seals in that pond?

3:58 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Very beautiful. (I HATE the limited picture posting problem. Don't these blog geeks know that people need to see SEVERAL photos of our cute little "babies."

8:24 AM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

Beautiful shots! Z is a lucky guy to have such a great vacation spot.

1:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter