Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

WeeZ to Wed Pope in Shocking Affront to All Holy!


He's my best friend and he doesn't want to talk to you. Posted by Picasa

WeeZ's looking at the boy in the mirror. The boy's asking him to change his ways. Although no message could have been any clearer, WeeZ notes that if you want to make the world a better place, you must look at yourself and make a change.


What's that, sir? An affront? Posted by Picasa

WeeZ announces that he will, henceforth, be kicking it crawl-style.


Let me gather my wits in a sack with which to pound your noggin. Posted by Picasa

The boy is automatic, he's hydromatic, he's systomatic....


A few more inches and you shall have the comeuppance you so richly deserve. Posted by Picasa

He's mobile. Let us embrace our precious things, for soon they'll all be broken.

12 Comments:

Blogger The Stovalls said...

Congrats to the mobile WeeZ. Now mom and dad are going to have to start babyproofing!!!!!!

10:33 PM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

He's moving forward instead of backwards?! Way to go Z...get ready for the real action mom and dad!

10:56 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Mere, I've noticed the text has changed. Do you post something, then Jesse comes home and takes over?! Chris does that too. ;)

11:28 AM

 
Blogger ZParents said...

Yep; my blogging style is far too tame for Jesse... Good to know I'm not alone!

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a blog, first WeeZ is up and going, then there's a Michael Jackson song lyric, a Greae lyric then a vocabualry lesson...I'm worn out!

9:06 PM

 
Blogger John Todd said...

Julie, you are not the only one that read comeuppance and said “what-a-pance?” Guess that’s why I’m and Engineer. Thanks Jess for making me crawl under my desk and suck my thumb.

11:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was a around WeeZ's age I fell asleep on a thesaurus in front of a microwave. I'm not sure what happened next, but my linguo-grammatical acumen was plainly affected. Also I beep sometimes.

-Jess

12:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i recommend the collected works of herman zweibel (the onion) or an unnatural affinity for monty burns. either option is a much better way to learn 99 cent words like comeuppance. thesaurus my a**!

huzzah for the greased lightning boy!

1:43 AM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

I love those songs. Clever...

-Ryan

11:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now the real fun begins! --Brit

1:14 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

All I know is that this entire dialogue segment sets some sort blog record! First you have Jesse's ostentatious captions that obviously spark a great deal of intrigue. Then you have the trifecta Bako replies each with typographical errors which may or may not represent the Bako highschool typing curriculum. Not to mention "grep" the potential english professor showing his phraseology. Then of course you have Ryan, who is always good for a random yet very humorous comment. I can only dream of having such engagment on the Stovall Blog. I'm going to go study my thesauras now. - Stovy.

12:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your precious things won't be broken...The Wee Z will find uses for them that his hopelessly unimaginative folks hadn't a clue about - guided all the while by his faithful kitty companion.

Z Bubbie

7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter