Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Kite Festival 2006

I took Zach to the Kite Festival of Austin yesterday, just like last year. Unlike last year, Dad couldn't make it. Also unlike last year, Zach is very mobile, very fast, and very curious. Even though we went with friends, I exchanged no more than 5 words with them the whole time because our boy was on the RUN. "Ooo -- doggie! Want to touch doggie! Mmmm -- soda! Want to drink soda! Bike Bike BIKE! Want to chase Bike and put fingers in spokes!!!"






So, unlike last year, I could only get photos when he was strapped in his stroller.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Keenans said...

so this is what we have to look forward to, huh? After spending the weekend with Wil VDV, I'm appreciating my stationary baby a little more. Can't wait to see Zach's new moves at the wedding in April!

12:56 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

And he is so verbal. Speaking in complete sentences already. Must be all that reading!

8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter