Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Mom has a doppelganger

I couldn't help but see the resemblance to this woman when I look at the photo of myself below with my face pulled up and back by the fishnets...

***You'll be so thankful you clicked on this link...***

And think -- not only was my facelift free, it was reversible!

So Zach, the lesson is: Never tell your mother she looks old, or she might resort to plastic surgery!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAGHHHHHHH! I wan't my Mommy!!!!!!

11:29 AM

 
Blogger j.w.cohen said...

Didn't she resemble the love child of Tammy Faye Baker and Leona Helmsley?

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter