I'm walkin, can't you see'...
OK, you can't see it, because I haven't posted any photos. HOWEVER, take it from me, this boy is doing those things. It started with a couple steps here and there (after months of cruising), and now he doubles his milage daily! He's all grown up. Just in time for his first birthday!


5 Comments:
let's see some video of this! Zach, you're all grown up!
3:21 PM
Yes, only video will do walking justice! It's easy to upload on jusspress.com and post on your blog. If I can do it, you can do it!!
7:35 PM
How exciting! I can't believe how fast he is growing. Please post some visual confirmation of the milestone!
8:08 AM
And I was just about to give you a hard time about how long it's been since your last post! Congrats Zach...we can't wait to see the new feats in person when we arrive next weekend!!! Maybe Zach can teach Gabby some of his newest tricks. Gabby's become quite the cruiser and super-crawler as of late. (I swear she can crawl faster than I can walk)!
8:16 AM
Yay! Now he's ready to turn 1 in style.
--Brit
10:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home