Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Friday, October 14, 2005

First Pro Photo

Marco, pictured in the preceding blog post, just happens to be a professional photographer. Here's what a good photo of Zach looks like:

7 Comments:

Blogger VDV Family said...

He is adorable! His baby blues are beeeutifull (:

11:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a hottie. No seriously he looks so cute. Can't wait to see you tomorrow Weez. :)

4:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a darling picture!

11:22 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Great picture. Z always looks good though.

11:31 PM

 
Blogger The Keenans said...

Yep, I think the camera loves little Z. We're ready for another visit to California...but wait, has his spitting up subsided a bit?

10:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pic, but your pics are all great, too.

6:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must agree, Z looks super suave in that photo, but generally, he's always a cutie. Make a trip up to big D and I'll give him a personal photo shoot. (I admit it... I just want to play with the chubbles.) --Brit

5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter