Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

CALLING ALL READERS... PLEASE SIGN MY PETITION

Has anyone else noticed our blog has lost some of it's funny lately? The jokes ring hollow, if they ring at all. If you were wondering why, it's the unfortunate consequence of having but one author working on the project.

In weeks past, both Jesse and I would draft posts, and worked off of each others jokes. Jesse has taken a hiatus from the blog, and despite repeated promises to return to the blog soon, he continues to avoid it. Perhaps he is gathering material during this extended sabbatical? Perhaps, but he has plenty in his back pocket already.

Anyone who would like to see our blog returned to it's original, resplendent glory, PLEASE post a comment letting Jesse know how much we miss his delicious writing. PRETTY PLEASE!!!! I'd hate for Zach's blog to fall by the wayside before we even reach his first birthday.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...is G. Rose's blog going to out-live Wee Z's? We hope not. Jesse - Keep up that healthy competition, will ya?

8:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be a truly terrible outcome. All of us depend on WeeZ blog and its fresh input. Jesse must be working too hard. As evidence I cite the fact that I sent him a notice about "Speak-Like-a-Pirate-Day" (Sept. 19th) and I hardly got an "Arghgh" out of him.

Jesse, come back please.

11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesse-
Please please return. I miss your humor too.

2:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is the drop jeffy's blogging output in any way related to the release of Dungeon Siege II? mox nix. quit yer slacking weiss!

5:07 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Come on Jesse. Don't tell me you don't have anything to say about your son's wedgie!!

7:57 PM

 
Blogger The Keenans said...

Come back Jesse

9:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back Jesse, we miss your sassy humor!

11:12 PM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

Get with the program J! Your wife seems to think you have plenty in your back pocket? Is this true?

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Jesse (sob), I miss your wit... you twit. Throw us a joke bone now and again. It's my best chance at a giggle each morning.

8:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith, not to say that your postings are not awesome, but I do miss laughing until my stomach hurts...COME BACK Jesse!!

9:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does take 2 to tango. And blog.
--Brit

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter