Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Wee Toofers!

Guess who has teeth! They finally popped their heads up from beneath the surface of his tender pink gums this morning. Like razors on smooth bubble gum - yikes! I think we may reassess our position on breastfeeding.
Will post photos of his wee toofers as soon as I can get in there with a camera.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Stovalls said...

Congratulations! Let us know how that breastfeeding with the teeth works out! YIKERS!

8:42 PM

 
Blogger John Todd said...

Ok, I can't wait any longer, shove that darn camera down the kids throat already. We want to see the toofers.

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter