Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Reaching for the Sky


I climbed on this chair all by myself. It's not so interesting once I am up here.



Maybe the table has something to offer...



Wouldn't that be cool if I could hold on with just one hand? Or NO HANDS!!!??



Nope, it's not so cool. Mommy, could you please put the camera down and hold me?




*For the record, no babies were harmed in the photographic recording of these events.

3 Comments:

Blogger VDV Family said...

Always consult with a good lawyer (I may be able to recommend a few for future occurances) prior to attempting such "risk vs. reward" scenarios.

Golfer's perception: Risk HIGH, Reward LOW.

-Ryan

9:55 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Yea Weez! Pretty soon you will be jumping off of that table.

10:48 PM

 
Blogger Nyla and Callie said...

Ever consider a helmet for the little fellow?

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter