Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Monday, August 08, 2005

An Impossible Task

I have learned that it is nearly impossible to keep a 55 year-old tile floor looking clean. Even if it really IS clean, which is far more often now that my son rolls around on it with his tongue sweeping around like a wet mop, it still looks dirty. WeeZ noted my frustration with the situation and tried to help out a little, contributing elbow grease and optimism to our cleansing solution. Alas, after some mad scrubbing with a wad of toilet paper, the tile floor still looked dirty.


I have also learned that it is impossible to ever fully babyproof the house. Do you really want toilet paper in your MOUTH, baby? Oh well - I guess I need to go back and review the red napkin lesson...









P.S. Can any of you fellow bloggers tell me how to get the links on the side of my page back up to the top instead of hanging around at the bottom???

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, fiber. The floor looks clean to me. Thanks to Z's tongue. I know dog tongues are good at cleaning floors, so I can't imagine Zach's is any different. -Brit

10:54 AM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

WeeZ is getting cuter every minute! Check your email for some blogging advice.

10:33 PM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

Z is adorable....it is good that he continue to build his little immune system through some serious germ exposure. I can't think of a more germy place...well maybe the kitty litter box.

2:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. this toilet paper is delicious. don't believe me? try it for yourself. then we will paint a fence.

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter