Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Growing pains

Can you see all these darn bruises on my forehead? I used to crawl around, minding my own, when all of the sudden, hard things would just smack me in the forehead!! I put an end to that by keeping my head up while I'm scootin' around. They know I am watching them, and they are too scared to come after me while I am looking.















Here is a photo of me accomplishing a most difficult of feats: grabbing the handle of mom's camera! Pay no attention to the hand print on my side. That I slept on my hand is not the point here...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who IS that glaring boy? I'd be scared too if I were a hard thing aiming to conk Zee's little noggin.
ZNana

9:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the tube to a beer bong to me?!?!? Has this kid been hanging out at the Manor?

9:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many of life's little lessons are not so little at the moment when you are learning them.
Papa Campbell

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter