Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Monday, September 12, 2005

two toofers in here!


A bit blurry, but it's the best I could get of these elusive teeth...

6 Comments:

Blogger The Stovalls said...

What a cute two toofy smile you have now.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger John Todd said...

yeah, toofers. Has he been fussy because of it? Just want to know what I'm in for.

9:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the toofers Z!

2:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach - You look like such a big boy now! Did they hurt a lot coming in? Every time I get fussy my Babci (grandmother) blames it on teething, but that's been going on for months, and I've got no teeth yet! I'm scared...was it tough?
-Gabby

7:31 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Nice teeth, Z! Make sure Mom brushes them appropriately. I wonder if you can put dents in your 1/2 cup measuring cup now?!

8:26 AM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

Very cute Wee Z. Have you bitten mommy with those toofers yet? Remember, it is not wise to "bite the hand...I mean...nipple that feeds you." Well, now that you are on solids I guess hand applies as well. We miss you little guy!

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter