Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bubbie time

Bubbie came for wee visit with Zach... what does Zach think of Bubbie?

What do you think?!

**In case you were wondering, yes, those glittering green eyes in the corner of this photo are Bitsy's.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Stovalls said...

Ahh, another boy with a Bubbie to love. How sweet.

8:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a happy baby. (And the toofers show real good, too)
-ZNana

9:28 PM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

He looks like a happy little guy...I love how Bitsy is so watchful over her her young buddy.

11:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cutie Pie. I miss you Weez. I hope to see you soon if Rita does not keep me away...

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter