Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Sideways?

For those of you that haven't seen Zach lately, you may not know that Zach likes to look at the world sideways. A big surprise to me was that he also likes to walk sideways! Yeah, whatever. So I thought I could turn the camera when I was shooting video - EVERYONE makes mistakes!!! Anyway, here is a little bit of Zach testing out his new ride...


Upload Video at JussPress.com


Two hours later, Zach got his first haircut. Though I loved his luxurious long locks, he'd developed what can only be described as a handsome set of earmuffs. Admittedly, I may occasionally use language that might warrant the use of a good set of muffs, but they were too much of a fashion liability to tolerate. So they got loped off. About 2 hours after his cruising video was shot, we snapped this shot of him at his first foray into the beauty salon.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Keenans said...

Well, we all learned something today. I've been turning my video camera sideways to shoot Rory quite frequently...guess that doesn't work out so well. Zach looks so handsome with his new 'do.

2:55 PM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

Congratulations big boy! We knew you had superpowers, but walking on the walls and driving at age 1 is very impressive. Hope you enjoyed your haircut in your fancy ride.

6:54 PM

 
Blogger The Keenans said...

Hey, slow down little guy - is he smoking a cigar in his fancy ride? He's one going on 21 apparently.

8:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast he has gone from a baby to a big boy! What a doll!

11:40 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Zachary you are so big! I remeber the day when you came to visit Aden in the hospital and you were spitting up all over my mom and now, you are WALKING! Happy B-Day buddy.

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter