The WeeZ Players Re-Create Photo of Moment During Kennedy Assassination Cover-Up
The boy and I have taken to making some side money by posing for photos of historical re-creations, having been inspired by "Confederates in the Attic." While we're not much for the 'bloat' look, and therefore not in great demand by Civil War re-creation photographers (there are more than you even fear), we have received kudos, and even accolades, for our interpretive recreations of historical photos (rather than events), mainly because no one can figure out if they deserve any less credibility than the straight-up photos of re-created historical scenes. Boo-ya. That said, below is one of our favorites.

Jack Ruby silences Lee Oswald.


Close up of Oswald and weird Texan on his right at the Pulitzer Prize-winning moment of impact


11 Comments:
Nice lip hair ;)
4:10 PM
that stache makes me wonder is it ever too early to call child protective services?
7:46 PM
Oh thank goodness, I thought I was the only one a little worried about the hairy catepillar. :)
7:56 PM
At least you don't have to sleep inches from that thing. It looks like it's going to leap off his face at any moment. What's worse, I feel like I am married to a cop from a bad 80's porn flick.
Jesse thinks that I think it's hot. He wants me to tell all of you how hot I think it is. Does this count?
8:24 PM
We were hoping the photo was just doctored. What is the fate of those sparse little hairs? Are they a weekend experiment or the real deal?
9:54 PM
Ladies, ladies. There's plenty of mustache to go around. No need to be afraid, it won't run out.
Jess
12:36 AM
Dang Mere, you stole my porn star joke! I figured he had found a weekend job as a porn star stunt double. -stovy
9:56 AM
it officially stopped being cool in 2003.
http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2003/04/10/mustache/
it can't be cool again already? or can it?
either way, you need to ratchet things up and accessorize with a wifebeater t-shirt.
11:04 PM
Okay, I'm being selfish here... but Jesse this will be gone by April, right? RIGHT?!?
10:31 PM
Are you serious? I thought it would add the appropriate degree of gravitas to the ceremony. You don't see Mr. Campbell clean shaven, do you?
Jess
9:28 AM
OK, Whose mom is the slacker now?!?! What have you been up to Z?
3:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home