Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

On the Delights of being One

Why it's good to be One:

1) Knear Knife handling age. Almost tall enough to chop vegetables with dad.





















2) Cheap Thrills. A twelve pack of T.P. still seems like a wild bucking bronco.




















3)Firecrackers. Fit in your mouth. Enough said.




















4) Infinitely looping books. You can demand the same book be read 40 times a day, and be indulged.

6 Comments:

Blogger John Todd said...

So what does it say about me if I am still riding packages of T.P. (Costco size of course).

5:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure are lucky Wee, Mom and Dad said no eating firecrackers until I was three! Maybe I can come visit when I'm one (without my parents)?

11:02 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Wow Z. You seem to have developed some mighty large hands holding up that book over and over again. ;)

12:47 PM

 
Blogger The Keenans said...

Does he want to chop vegetables with Dad, or is he reaching for the ever-present Diet Rite? Like father like son...

1:03 PM

 
Blogger The Keenans said...

woops, that's Diet RC!

1:04 PM

 
Blogger ZParents said...

I seem to have a talent for taking photos that look like he has grown giant appendages. Remember the soccer foot in the grass? http://zacharycolin.blogspot.com/2005/06/unedited-version.html

8:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter