Cedar Springs Visit, Part II
I have been putting enormous effort into getting these pictures online. With some luck, we'll soon have video, too. Here is the second installment - probably several more to come depending on my endurance.
WeeZ with cousins Zoe and Iris and Uncle Douglas
The boy and Zoe inspect the Slip n' Slide. We raided the Dollar Store to find these inflatables. I strongly recommend if you do likewise that you pick up a battery-powered pump. Or borrow someone else's lungs.
I swear if you look close enough you can see him smiling.



4 Comments:
I see the smile. Is that inflated thing attached? Strange.
11:12 PM
He was holding the pool toy, and dropped it just as I took the photo...
10:36 AM
You should get this shot framed. It's priceless!
3:16 AM
Fantastic shot. I see we are competing for title of which daddy can throw his baby the highest.
1:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home