Cedar Springs Visit, Part IV
This should be the rest of the decent pics -- video is currently downloading to the computer, where it will no doubt await my further inspiration.

Milosz and Sofia, the Karakachans. Not good dogs for petting, but great for hunting bears if you're lacking a gun.


Inspecting the ducks, chickens and guineas next to the old barn.


Chickens are faster than you'd think.


Pitching in with an offer to fill up the pond next to the old barn.


The last time I visited, we took this bull down to U. Tenn.'s ag clinic. When he went in he was rated a 1 on aggressivness (think puppy). When we picked him up, and still, he rates a 5 (think really vicious puppy). Here, he stares down the boy.


Little farmer boy is all tuckered and heading for the airport home.


5 Comments:
That is Dread Duck I, I take it. Looks well loved.
6:23 PM
Yes, chickens are fast, but it doesn't help The Boy to have squeaky shoes that alert them of his whereabouts. Take the shoes of WeeZ, and I'm sure you could have had a real chicken to drag around.
9:03 PM
if he catches the chicken will he then be ready to face apollo creed?
9:04 AM
Believe it or not, that is the SECOND dread duck. How quickly they are beaten down...
10:35 AM
That poor duck looks like he had a vicious run in with that bull.
5:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home