Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Night of the Living Dread Duck

I hadn't snuck in for a photo of Zach during naptime in a while, so I popped in yesterday for a quick shot. Last time I did this was over a year ago. When I compared the two, a couple things stood out: a) he is sleeping in the same position, b) he has finally grown into his sumo-wrestler thighs, and c) Dread duck has not only aged, but has been cast aside like an old diaper wipe. [Dread duck is thrown behind him; his new, cleaner, less dready duck (though still lacking in any remaining fluff) is clasped lovingly in his arms.]

9 Comments:

Blogger The Stovalls said...

One day there will be so many dread ducks in the bed there won't be room for Z. He sure has changed.

9:32 PM

 
Blogger The Keenans said...

The boy and the duck have grown up! (The duck hasn't faired as well as the boy)

9:56 PM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

I can't believe much he looks like a little boy versus a chubby little baby in just 1 year. The changes are unbelievable.

11:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable!

5:51 PM

 
Blogger ErinBW said...

Sooooo sweet! Can you have him brainfax BabyC some sleeping lessons? Please!!???!!

1:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...the change is unbelieavable! Those baby thighs were impressive!

7:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...sorry...that anonymous comment was me!

7:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sumo thighs.....old diaper wipes. Funny Mere! -Stovy

12:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lucky that Zack's lovie is something you can buy in duplicate!!

3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter