Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

oh yeah.. did I mention the wee-est weiss?

Wee-er than the Wee Z? The Wee-est Weiss of All?! 14 and a half weeks it's been working on it's approach to enter the earth's atmosphere. (Sound like an alien? In case no one has ever mentioned it to you, pregnancy is much like an alien take-over of your body. It's a hostage situation, really. Except I volunteered for it -- but that's beside the point!) February 3, eta! In the meantime, I will play Sigourney Weaver and the Wee-est Weiss will play Alien.

Return in a couple weeks, to see alien step aerobics on my belly.

FYI, Zach denies my condition to the end, and we have decided to indulge him just a little longer. So please don't mention the alien in his presence.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wee-est! Carrie

4:23 PM

 
Blogger The Keenans said...

178 days to go?!! that seems way too long to have to wait to meet the wee-est! Congrats again - do we get a sneak peak at the little one soon?

10:30 PM

 
Blogger ErinBW said...

Oh, so glad to see you are out of the closet! Let me know when you guys find out the sex. I've got me some knitting to do!

Oh, and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:12 AM

 
Blogger ErinBW said...

Well, denial of growing embryos are a family tradition aren't they? If I recall correctly, you were a kitty until you were born.

3:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! Can't wait for the Wee-est Weiss, and the Kidney Bean (which I think is actually now a kumquat this week) get to meet next spring!

8:28 AM

 
Blogger Svoboda Family said...

Congrats y'all. That's a whole lotta wee going on in your house!

9:51 AM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

Whoohoo! Can't wait for more updates on the little rasberry, er plum, er how big are they at this stage anyhow?

1:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you named him/her vladmir they'd be wee V and that would be super sweet. congratulations!

7:49 PM

 
Blogger Erin & Arthur said...

If you named him Peter, he'd be weeP, and that'd be sad. :(

Congratulations on the happy news!

10:08 PM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Congratulations. Here we all go again . . .

11:00 PM

 
Blogger Familia de Garcia said...

Congratulations, I hope we don't all have to keep up with you again. Even if we do, I guess I have a year before it's my turn. I can't wait to see pics of your little gummy bear.

5:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Round 2 has begun, let the next wave of blanket making begin! congrats again!

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Tracy said...

I'm so happy for you! Glad I'm not the only one who is fond of the Alien analogy...my mom keeps scolding me: "It's not an alien it's your BABY!" Whatever, I'll believe that when I see it. In the meantime it's an alien. Here's to alien babies!

1:53 AM

 
Blogger Cricket said...

... and she continues to insist on being treated like a human. some cats just don't know how to identify with their own kind.

if you name him gregory, you could have Wee G and give him a little gold medallion. THAT would be sweet.

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter