No gold rings for this boy -- gold BARS, I say!
There is some debate in the family about whether Zach has inherited Bubie and dad's eyes: Specifically, whether he has gold rings around his eyes.
I launched a campaign to determine the presence, or lack of, the gold rings. My conclusion: He has gold bars, not gold rings, and gold bars should carry more 'weight' than the rings! (If you click on the photos twice, they will enlarge and you can see the little lines running from his pupils, downward.)
First he crouches... followed by a launch forward for the camera.

PLEASE let me have the camera, mom!

Doing his Little Miss Sunshine stage crawl...

Joy!


6 Comments:
They're clearly rings. Devil.
B.K. MT-S
10:16 AM
I love the last picture! He looks like he is receiving applause from adoring fans and is showing his heartfelt gratitude. (But where did all those bumps and bruises on his noggin come from - Baby Gym?)
9:35 PM
He looks the most like you Mere in the picture with the pouty lower lip than in any other pic that I've ever seen. He is adorable! Wilken has grayish rings for the time being. Does his obsession for cats hold any weight for rubbing shoulders with the elite felines?
10:17 PM
Don't see the gold rings. Sorry Jesse and Bubie.
10:33 PM
I didn't see any gold rings either, but I DID see a very charming little man!
11:58 PM
I'm afraid the bruises are from whacking his head on our bed, during a pillow body slamming session. Ouch. The red line is from an awkward sleep position...
11:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home