Workin' it out.
Zach gets dumped off at the gym nursery on a regular basis. Some people call it a sanity saver... I just call it toddler social hour. He seems to like it. They give him lots of treats and toys to play with. Meanwhile, I pretend I am alone and enjoy that I can engage in sustained activities for more than 30 seconds without interuption. It's good for everyone.
Here he is, begging for treats, when I first arrive:

And moments later, tugging at my semi-enormo belly, demanding that he head to the car:


5 Comments:
It is truly a wonder that our children don't give us adult onset ADHD, with their short attention spans rubbing off on us.
12:30 PM
What kind of "treats" are they serving that make the kiddos so excited to leave their mommies? Hmmm...
10:14 PM
Good for you for going to the gym. I'm inspired -- I think. When do we get to see a real picture of the belly?
10:34 PM
Oh Z, please tell Nyla how wonderful this gym thing is. We went today for the first time and you'd think I dropped her off at the adoption agency the way she cried. No fun at all. Way to go for letting Mom have some free time!
11:00 PM
For other mommies trying to work-out, I want to put in a big plug for "Stroller Fit" (or "Stroller Strides" in some areas). Gabby and I have been going to StrollerFit for a year now and we both LOVE IT! I'll be joining Stroller Strides in N. Austin as soon as we move next week (no Stroller Fit in our new neighborhood). Sorry to use your blog as an advertisement, but I know they have franchises all over the country and it has been a life-saver for me! Hoping to help other mommies stay fit! www.strollerfit.com (Please note: I have nothing personal to gain from this plug)! ;)
1:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home