Catch-Up Post
Sorry for the delay. I got a new camera, which I'm sad to say is a much better camera than I am a photographer. The result is 10.2 megapixel pictures of blur and lightstreaks. On the other hand, I can take them really, really quickly. So here's a spin through the recent past....
WeeZ is shocked by the quality of my camera.
"you spent what?"
WeeZ is shocked by the quality of my camera.
"you spent what?"

He takes a spin in the yard on a recent Daddy Day.
"spun"

Safety first, even on Daddy Day.
"risk averse"

We spent a lovely afternoon at Zilker Park a couple of weekends ago.
"rocks, sir?"

Then we invented a new game in which the boy sticks his head in a glass and yells "Daddeeee!" I put my mouth on the bottom and yell "Zachareeee!" He cracks up. Repeat.
"Daddeeee!"

"Zachareee!"

We've been trying to get WeeZ ready to welcome his sister. He's curious.
"for me?"

He's pretty sure it's a kitty.
"bitsy? that you?"

"definitely a kitty"

We went on a hike on the greenbelt.
"represent"

"Daddy's totally bald"

"dang paparazzi"

"shortcut"

"rock boy"

Then the boy was saved at a tent revival two towns over.
"speaking in tongues"

"tuckered"



13 Comments:
Wow, Meredith! I thought that Heidi Klum was the prettiest pregnant lady out there...but I think you may have her beat!
2:25 AM
nice catch-up, slackers. very nice indeed.
7:26 PM
Those are great pictures - so clear. What kind of camera is it?
10:13 PM
Sony Alpha A100 digital SLR. Uses my old Minolta lenses. Powered by love.
Jess
10:55 PM
Those are great pictures. Love the belly shots.
11:20 PM
Meredith you look amazing and Zach seems to like his new belly cushion.
8:48 AM
kitty
8:56 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1:21 PM
Damn Mere, you are one hot stack of pancakes!
1:22 PM
You guys are the BEST!
8:52 PM
How in the world is this your second pregnancy?! Did you fake the first? You look great and little Z is a cutie. Jess, you look pretty spiffy yourself.
9:39 PM
Mere, you look great! Fantastic pictures, Jess. --Bigbee
8:58 AM
Look at that belly! You look FABULOUS! So exciting that you have a girl-kitty in there.
11:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home