Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

A site devoted entirely to documenting and publishing the accomplishments of our son, Zachary Colin, so that family and friends may keep up on his progress from afar.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween II

The boy celebrated his second Halloween, and his last one as an only child. Last year Mer put together a great Conan outfit, but WeeZ's a toddler now and not much for homemade stuff, so he went off the rack.
"plucky"
We went pumpkin shopping at the local pumpkin mart, which doubles as a Methodist church on Sundays. I was going to get something small, but the boy offered to cash out his 529 for a larger model.
"shmeducation"
I taught him some mad knife skills as we carved the sucker up.
"ick"
Here, the boy socializes with some kids from the office. And I discover that my voice -- which I've long believed to be a mellifluous baritone -- actually is a passable Kermit.
Finally, the boy reflects over some olives.
"pitted & pensive"

9 Comments:

Blogger The Keenans said...

I was wondering who that thin woman was who was depriving Z of his much deserved halloween treats and then I saw the bump - it's Mere and Viv! Happy Halloween, WeeZ - should have known you'd pick a feathered costume!

11:10 AM

 
Blogger ZParents said...

Thanks for calling us thinny! Viv and I appreciate it, fib, fiction or fact.
Made the mistake of letting Zach have a couple candy corn pumpkins, and it was over. Mr. "I hate cake" is also apparently Mr. "I love CANDY!"
He was almost a duck, but he saw the chicken first...

3:09 PM

 
Blogger New Orleans Work Team said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:05 AM

 
Blogger New Orleans Work Team said...

I was wondering what the costume for this year would be! (In fact they were asking me at work...last year's made such an impression) Good choice Zach. Great photos - again.

1:05 AM

 
Blogger The Stovalls said...

Love the chicken costume. Can't wait to see what the duo is next year. Fred and Wilma . . . ??

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Svoboda Family said...

How cute! What an adorable little chicky. Did he hand out candy eggs- or are they only available at Easter?

Jen

9:17 AM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

Love the chicky outfit. I take it they were out of ducks?

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Familia de Garcia said...

Surprise, surprise Zack opted for the feathery friend route this Halloween. Does "DD" know about this new found affliction for poultry?

9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute hair, Mere.

--Brit

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Counter